We are not charging any cancellation fees at this time!
- All guest rooms and common areas sanitized between guests
- Everyone must wear a mask around others
- Staff temperatures taken daily (Reserve the right to test guest temps as well)
- Everyone keep a llama apart from other guests
- We remove shoes inside the lodge
- Guests eat at separate tables inside and outside or in their rooms
- No maid service – we are not allowed in your room
- W remove all non-essential bedding i.e. Throw pillows, decorative throw blankets, and extra quilts and blankets.
- Only one party is allowed at a time in the hot tub
- Guests must rinse off in the solar shower before entering hot tub
- Guests asked to consider others and not stay long in the hot tub if others are waiting
- Trailer & Tipi guest meals at your own patio/deck or inside your unit
- Trailer/tipi guests not allowed inside the lodge except to check in and pick up food items
- Two night minimum mandatory due to all the extra cleaning and laundry at this time
- No tours or groups of more than six persons at any time or location
- Registered guests only allowed on the property.
Thank you for your cooperation – we are all in this together!